|Scholarship form pdf | NSP form pdf download | Scholarship form pdf download 2022-23 | Pre matric scholarship form pdf ||
Scholarship form pdf download |
Pre Matric Scholarship Form Pdf- In this article you know about Pre Matric Scholarship and Pre Matric Scholarship Form Pdf. The Pre Matric Scholarship facility is provided to the minority and other category students. Minority/SC/ST/OBC students are eligible for a pre-matric scholarship. The scholarship’s major goal is to give financial assistance to the school children and meet their financial needs, as well as to promote empowerment through education.
Objectives of the Pre-Matric Scholarship
Pre-Matric Scholarships cover large numbers of students that provide financial help to students who are studying at the pre-matriculation level of education, which includes Class 1 to class 10. Pre-matric scholarships are available from the Government of India and several state governments for students from various categories, including SC, ST, OBC, General, Minorities, EBC, and others. The primary goal of a government-sponsored pre-matric scholarship is to encourage students to pursue further education by providing financial assistance, hence lowering the school dropout rate.
Eligibility Criteria of Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
Pre-Matric Scholarships will be given to students who passed more than 50% marks in their previous examination from Class 1 to Class X. Also whose annual family income should not exceed one lakh rupees. They can apply for this Scheme.
Guideline of Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Minority and other category students enrolled in Classes I to X will be eligible for this scholarship. The award will be renewed if the previous examination is passed with a score of 50 percent or higher. Hostlers and day scholars will be given a monthly stipend.
- The award will be revoked if a student fails to obtain 50 percent of the marks in the annual examination unless there are unavoidable reasons certified by the Principal/competent authority of the school and recommended by the State Government/Union Territory Administration.
- No more than two students from the same family will be eligible for a scholarship.
- Students must be in school on a regular basis, and the yardstick will be determined by the school’s competent authority.
- Income Certificate; for employed parents/guardians, an income certificate from their employer or a certificate issued by the State Government/UT Administration’s Competent Authority.
- The school/institute will certify a student’s claim to be an outstation student who does not live in the school/dormitory. institute’s
- Except in exceptional circumstances and in the interest of a student’s academic career, student migration from one school/institute to another would not generally take place during the academic year.
- Except under exceptional circumstances and in the interest of the student’s academic career, student migration from one school/institute to another would not generally occur during the academic year.
- Scholarships may be revoked or cancelled if a student violates school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship. If the State Government/Union Territory Administration is satisfied of the reasons for the infringement of the scheme’s regulations, the award might be directly cancelled.
- If a student obtains a scholarship by making a false declaration, his or her scholarship shall be immediately revoked, and the amount of the scholarship paid will be reclaimed, at the discretion of the competent State Government/Union Territory Administration.
Documents Required for Pre Matric Scholarship
To apply pre-matric scholarship the following documents are important as follows-
- Bank Account
- Students Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Previous Markseet
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Photo
Distribution Rate of Pre Matric Scholarship form pdf
|Sl No||Item||Hostellers||Day Scholars|
|1||Admission fee from class VI to X||Rs.500/- per annum|
subject to actual
|Rs.500/- per annum|
subject to actual.
|2||Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs.350/- per month|
subject to actual.
|Rs.350/- per month|
subject to actual.
|3||Maintenance allowance is|
payable for a period not
exceeding 10 months in an
|(i) Class I to V||Nil||Rs. 100/- per month|
|(ii) Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- per month|
subject to actual.Rs. 100/- per month
|Rs. 100/- per month|
*Hostellers include students who are staying in the hostel of the school/institute concerned
or those provided by the State Government/Union Territory Administration concerned.
Pre Matric Scholarship Form Pdf download
|Name of the form||Pre Matric Scholarship Form Pdf|
|Beneficiary||Students who are currently Studying|
|Authority||Central and State Government|
|Name of the Scheme||Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Application Date||Every year (Date notified on Official Website)|
|Official Website||scholarships.gov.in (Visit Here)|
|Pre Matric Scholarship Form Pdf|
Note for file download: Pre Matric Scholarship Form Pdf, just go through the pdf downloadable link the file will automatically download to your device after 20 seconds.
Hope, In this article you find Pre Matric Scholarship Form Pdf which is helpful for you. If you find this helpful post for you please share this article with your friends and family. If you find any errors, mistakes feel free to ask in the comment box below, I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your visit, Have a nice day!