|PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format pdf| PF withdrawal form 19 and 10c free Download Excel Format | Form 31, 19 & 10c | PF withdrawal form 19 & 10c word format | PF withdrawal form download | EPF form 19 online | PF form 19 editable pdf|
In this article you will get editable – PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format. Just read the full article and get the downloadable link and save PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format to your own device.
In Details PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format
If you are wondering PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format then you are in the right place. We will provide you PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format. Before downloading this form you need to know about What is EPF? How to submit PF withdrawal form. let’s start…
What is EPF?
As a corporate employee, everyone should know What is EPF? In this article ” PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format ” we have clearly explained EPF. EPF means Employee provident fund this fund is under the Employee provident fund organization. This scheme is the Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
According to the EPF rule if the employee gets monthly ‘Pay’ more than Rs: 15000 per month he/she is eligible for this scheme. Employers contribute 12 percent basic wages plus dearness allowance plus retaining allowance.
You should know before withdrawals from the EPF account
As per the EPF rule, A employee can claim the final EPF settlement, those who retire from service after attaining the age of 55 years. The sum of total EPF balance including contribution, share, and interest earned by the employee and the employer.
According to the amendment act effective from December 6, 2018, employees can be able to withdraw 75% of their EPF balance after being unemployed for one month and maintain a 25% balance that he or she has been directly out of employment for 60 days or more. Previously, an employee was able to withdrawal only after being unemployed for more than 60 days.
Download PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Word Format
|PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format||Link in details|
|Name of the organization||Employees’ Provident fund|
|Form type||Word/ Documents|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PF Withdrawal Form 19||Download Here|
|PF Withdrawal Form 10c||Download here|
Download EPF form 19 Online
Form 19 is required when an employee left from his/her job and wants the final settlement of the PF account after the completion of two months of his/her job. You can download it online PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format
The form you can fill both Online and Offline. If you go through online you need UAN at the EPF member portal. On the other site, offline you no need UAN for claiming the final settlement account. You need to take a printout and duly filled the form with the necessary documents to submit to the EPFO office.
What documents need to fill-up PF withdrawls form 19 ?
- EPF Account Number with UAN
- Employees’ Bank Account with IFSC Code
- Joining latter & resigning latter of Service
- Permanet Account Number (PAN) Details
- Form No. 15G/15H
- Mode of Payment
- Postal Address/ Corrospondance address
- Reason for leaving the Service
- Date of Joining the Establishment
What is the process to Fill Form 10C online?
If you are going to claim PF withdrawal under the Employee Pension Scheme (EPS), you need to fill the form 10C and submit it online/offline.
The following procedure you can submit form 10c online
PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format
- Visit the official website (www.epfindia.gov.in) of the Employees’ Provident Fund
- Sign up and get the UAN member portal UAN number and password.
- In the top menu section, you will get options click on the tab ‘Online Services’.
- Hover the mouse you will get dropdown menu, select Claim Form 10C, 19, and 31.
- Than you will be redirected to the next page. Here you will find your member details, service details, and KYC details.
- Now Click on the ‘proceed online claim’ button.
- After that you will be landed to the Claims section. Here, you will see details such as PAN number, UAN number, mobile number.
- Now choose your appropriate claim type – either ‘withdraw PF only’ or ‘withdraw pension only’ ( be carefull whenever you choose you any options)
- After the completion of filling the perticular form, an OTP you will get to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP into your form.
- On the successful submission of your claim form, you will get an SMS notification to your registered mobile number.
- Now wait, the amount requested will be transferred to your bank account once you have claim is successfully processed.
Complete EPF form list
|Name of the form||Download links|
|Form 31 (EPF Withdrawal)||Download|
|Form 14 (Buying LIC Policy)||Download|
|Form 10D (For claiming monthly pension)||Download|
|Form 10C (For claiming withdrawal benefits/scheme certificate of EPS)||Download|
|Form 13 (EPF Account Transfer)||Download|
|Form 19 (Final Employees’ Provident Fund Settlement)||Download|
|Form 20 (EPF Final settlement in case of death of the employee)||Download|
|Form 2 (Declaration and nomination form for EPF & EPS)||Download|
|Form 5(IF) (Claim as per the EDLI scheme)||Download|
|Form 15G (To save TDS on the interest income on EPF)||Download|
|Form 5 (New employees registering for EPF and EPS)||Download|
|Form 11 (Auto transfer of EPF)||Download|
- [PDF] RTO Form 28 29 30 Download pdf @ Parivahan.gov.in
- [PDF] PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF | प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना pdf
- [PMAY List] PM Awas Yojana Form PDF Download | प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म डाउनलोड PDF 2021
- [PDF] Charitra Praman Patra Form PDF | चरित्र प्रमाण पत्र फॉर्म
In this article, I have cover PF Withdrawal Form 19 and 10c Free Download Word Format, pf withdrawal form 19 and 10c free download excel format, new pf withdrawal form, pf withdrawal from 19, 10c word format, form 31, 19 & 10c, pf withdrawal form download, epf form 19 online, pf form 19 editable pdf. Hope you have benefited from this article. If you find it helpful please share this article with your loved one!
If you have any doubt, confusion, quarry any mistakes please write in the comment box below. We will reply as soon as possible.