mission bhumiputra assam portal | mission bhumiputra assam website | mission bhumiputra online apply | mission basundhara wikipedia | bhoomiputra | caste certificate online apply assam | caste certificate assam |
Mission Bhumiputra- The Government of Assam recently launched a Mission Bhumiputra Assam Portal for making easier online to get SC/ST (Hills)/ST (Plain)/ OBC/MOBC caste certificate from your home. Through this portal, students will get a caste certificate through digital mode instead of manual process. Students can apply online by visiting the website “Mission Bhumiputra” and get caste certificate including Scheduled Caste Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate and OBC/MOBC.
Mission Bhumiputra Assam
|Name of the Portal||Mission Bhumiputra|
|Launched by||Govt. of Assam|
|Initiated by||Dr. Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Launched date||1 August 2022|
|Application fee||Rs.30 per Application|
|Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria||* Applicant must be citizen of India|
* Applicant must be permanent resident of Assam
* Applicant belongs to the following category e.g SC/ST (Hills)/ST (Plain)/ OBC/MOBC
As part of our #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav, we've launched #MissionBhumiputra, a landmark step to resolve issues faced by students in getting their caste certificates.— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 1, 2022
Eligible Class IX-XII students will now be able to download SC/ST/OBC certificates from https://t.co/jMWXbq3vZJ pic.twitter.com/lb5lxhnnBQ
Documents Required Caste Certificate Online Apply Assam
Applicant need to upload the following documents to Apply SC/ST (Hills)/ST (Plain)/ OBC/MOBC caste certificate assam through mission bhumiputra assam website–
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Birth Proof (One of Birth Certificate/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN/ Admit Card issued by any recognized Board of Applicant
- Proof of Residence (One of Permanent Resident Certificate/ Aadhaar Card/ EPIC/ Land Document/ Electricity Bill/ Ration Card of Applicant or Parent)
- Father Caste Certificate of OR Recommendation of authorize caste/ tribe/ community organization notified by State Govt.
- Any other document (Voter List, Affidavit, Existing Caste Certificate, etc.)
- Application Form scanned copy
Mission Bhumiputra Assam Portal- Major Aspects of Mission Bhoomiputra Assam
The following aspects are mentioned to Applying online Caste Certificate Assam–
To provide a uniform & streamlined process for awarding caste certificates, a single application form will be utilized for all castes.
Fast, digital, and transparent application process–
The certificates will be available in the Digi locker under the IT Act and will be digitally signed by the relevant Deputy Commissioners. If a father’s caste certificate is enclosed, the certificate will be issued right away. If an inquiry is necessary, it must be finished within 30 days and may be extended by another 15 days in exceptional circumstances with proper justification.
Special Drive: A special drive will be launched to issue caste certificates. Deputy Commissioners will provide the format of applications for caste certificates to the Headmasters of educational institutions. Will cover students of Class IX-XII in the first years. Principals and headmasters will distribute the granted certificates.
Mission Bhumiputra Assam Portal-How to Apply online Caste Certificate Assam
Applicants can use this portal to apply for a caste certificate in the state of Assam in addition to the application procedure that is being run under the special drive held for Class 10 and Class 12 through their educational institutions-
- Applicants go to the Official Website i.e www.bhumiputra.assam.gov.in
- Now Applicant need to register themselves by using “login” options
- Click to create “New Account”
- Fill up the Application form with required information
- After successful registration, you will get an SMS you have successfully registered, Now login by using “user name and password”
- Now fill up the form carefully and upload documents
- After filling up and uploading all documents finally submit the form form
- After successful submission, then you will get an acknowledgment receipt, take a printout for future reference
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
|Q. What is Mission Bhumiputra Assam Portal?|
The Mission Bhumiputra Assam Portal is recently launched by the Govt. of Assam to get a Caste certificate online through this portal.
|Q. Who launched Mission Bhumiputra?|
Mission Bhumiputra was launched by the Cheif Minister of Assam Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma on 1 August 2022 marking Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
|Q. What is the launch date of Mission Bhumiputra?|
Mission Bhumiputra launched on 1st August 2022
|Q. Who is eligible to apply for the caste certificate in Assam through the Mission Bhumiputra portal?|
The applicant must be a citizen of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam. Applicant belongs to the following category e.g SC/ST (Hills)/ST (Plain)/ OBC/MOBC
|Q. What is the application fee for Mission Bhumiputra Assam Portal?|
The single application fee Rs.30 only.
Applicants need the following documents to upload to this portal Photograph, Date of Birth Proof (One of Birth Certificates/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN/ Admit Card issued by any recognized Board of Applicant. Proof of Residence (One of Permanent Resident Certificate/ Aadhaar Card/ EPIC/ Land Document/ Electricity Bill/ Ration Card of Applicant or Parent)
Father Caste Certificate of OR Recommendation of authorized caste/ tribe/ community organization notified by State Govt.Any other document (Voter List, Affidavit, Existing Caste Certificate, etc.)Application Form scanned copy.
- Assam Ration Card List 2022 Download
- Assam Caste Certificate Application Form PDF
- Birth Certificate Application Form Assam
- RTPS Assam | Right to Public Service Assam